ZeroClearance® heat shields are an advanced patented alternative to traditional thermal and acoustical metal heat shields.
ZeroClearance® heat shields are comprised of high- performance aluminum sheeting, a mechanically needle-punched fiber composite spacer, and a unique, high-temperature pressure-sensitive adhesive on the back for attachment.
Heat Shield Features/Advantages
- Light Weight
- Easily formed into place
- Very effective in limited space
- Approved at several major OEM's
- Acoustical sound deadening benefits without the squeak or rattle issues of stampings
- Interior or exterior applications
- Easy installation - just peel off the release liner and adhere to surface.
- Fuel Tank/System
- Tunnel Shields
- Floor pans
- Exhaust Systems
- Body Shields
- Steering Components
- Fluid Lines
- Rubber Mounts
- Axle Bushings
Sold below by the sheet in 2 different thicknesses; Each sheet measures 42" x 48", or can be ordered by Fabricated Dimensions.