Thermal Control Products Achieves ISO 9001:2015 Recertification
Aug 19, 2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
THERMAL CONTROL PRODUCTS ACHIEVES ISO 9001:2015 RECERTIFICATION
Concord, North Carolina (August 19, 2019) - Thermal Control Products is pleased to announce the certification to the current ISO 9001:2015 quality standard.
ISO standards make the development, manufacturing and supply of products and services more efficient, safer and cleaner. The implementation of International Standards means that suppliers can develop and offer products and services meeting specifications that have wide international acceptance in their marketplace, allowing them to supply customers in many markets around the world. There is a focus on risk-based thinking and accountability in all organizational processes that helps improve communication, efficiency, and the continuous improvement process.
Thermal Control Products focuses on niche markets such as Racing, Military, OEM Off Highway, Industrial, Rail/Transit, Mining, and Heavy-Duty Trucking applications throughout North America and around the world.
“We are excited to receive our ISO 9001:2015 recertification as it provides additional assurance to our customers that the organization is focused on continuous improvement and customer satisfaction,” said Paul Matte, Vice President.
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001:2015
- Improves and establishes training processes
- Defines employees' roles and responsibilities
- Increases operational efficiency and the ability to troubleshoot
- Establishes and streamlines processes through complete documentation
- Develops and builds relationships that help retain existing customers and improving customer relations.
- Improves relationships with suppliers due to clear, concise production standards.
- Increases productivity, maximizes quality, increases revenue
- Improves accountability of management
- Increases employees' understanding of their roles and successes within the company
- Enhances the ability to attract new customers that require certification